|Aaaaah my gorgeous friend!|
Hello there my gorgeous blossoming bloomer :)
Yes, its official, I have fallen crazily in love with a face product! This may seem a touch sad but seriously Wild Rose Beauty Balm may rank as one of my all time favourite products ever! Before I launch into any poetic musings ;) I felt it really important at this stage to tell you why I have chosen to promote and support Neal's Yard Products. If this bit isn't of interest, then shoot down to the poetic musings underneath!!
My main reason is because, above all others, I absolutely believe in their ethics as a company and the extremely high standards of their products. Plus lets face it they are so delightful to have and use!
I love the look of those gorgeous blue bottles sitting prettily in my bathroom. I find them such a treat to use and they smell absolutely delicious! I love the fact that they are filled with only the highest quality natural, organic and wild crafted ingredients. I feel confident they are doing no harm to my body and that their ingredients actually promote health and wellbeing rather than contaminating my body with chemicals and nasty fillers .Plus, as I mentioned in my previous blog I received an amazing Professional Aromatherapy training with Neal's Yard ten years ago, so know they walk their talk.
Here are some other reasons I choose them.
|Neal's Yard Store Covent Garden|
- Not tested on animals.
- British Company
- Have been certified organic from the Soil Association for over twenty years.They have more certified organic health and beauty products than any other UK company. Any non organic ingredients come from potent wild crafted ingredients or naturally sourced materials that might be gathered under non controlled environments and therefore, although naturally organic, can not be certified so.
- Are free from anything that might compromise your health i.e., Mineral Oils, Silicones, Parabens,Synthetic Fragrances, GMO products, Phthalates, Nano, EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer,DEA, Acrylates and BHT. All nasties that you don't want to be absorbing through your skin and into your blood stream on a regular basis!!!
- Support Organic Farming and ingredients are sourced ethically and sustainably.
- Their glass, plastic bottles and paper are all completely recyclable.
- Carbon Neutral Company
- Supporter of charities and environmental organisations and winner of an International Green Award. Their owner Peter Kindersley was awarded Outstanding Achievement award at the Natural Organic Award.
|Wild Rose Hips|
Plus hold the front page! News just in that if you fancy purchasing one of their fragrance candles you will recieve one of their matching room frangrance room sprays (£16) absolutely free as well! ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL LUNCHTIME MONDAY!
Love Sam xx